Become part of the Codit Managed Services team, the largest Managed Services Center for global companies that solely focuses on managing and supporting Microsoft integration solutions based on BizTalk Server and Microsoft Azure.
Bachelor or short-term higher education
Dutch, English, French
Sectors: Internet Services
Functions: Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
The team implements, supports, maintains and adapts integration solution to ensure the continuity of the business operations of our customers - day in day out. Customers rely on you and the team to keep their solution operational at all times whilst being able to adapt to new and urgent business requirements.
Nice to know (about your job @ Codit):
- As a part of the Codit Managed Services team, you will support integration projects on premises and in the cloud on daily basis.
- You will maintain back-end integration solutions whichare critical for the day-to-day business of our customers.
- Your analytical thinking helps you to quickly helpcustomers solve technical or functional issues.
- As an IT professional, you know how to work withsoftware solutions using Microsoft technology.
- You will also assist the Services team in integration, IoT, Azure & API Management projects.
- You are never alone: you will find out how easily you can interact with other technology adepts throughout the world. And of course you are supported by the entire Codit integration competence center.
- A lot of our customers are internationalorganizations, so you often work within an international context.
- Because integration is directly connected to the core activity of the customer, you get acquainted with a lot of other businessindustries.
- You can work with the newest Microsoft technologies, including the newest cloud solutions. Did you know Codit is a most valuable contributor in the development of new Microsoft technologies?
- Junior or senior candidate, with at least a bachelor degree in IT.
- You are familiar with or at least have heard about following technologies: XML, XSLT,XSD, .NET Framework, C#, Web Services, WCF, SQL Server, Azure. Certainly let usknow if you know anything about: Microsoft BizTalk Server, Microsoft, B2B, EAI,SOA, ESB… it’s a plus but certainly not a must have.
- Being in close contact with the customer (primarly via email), you have good communication skills.
- As a Managed Services team player, you like team work but can also work independently.
- You are not afraid to take initiative.
- You mainly work in the offices in Ghent.
- Languages: you speak, write and read Dutch and English fluently. French is a nice to have!
Your future is created by what you do. We offeryou a place to grow and provide you with the tools and possibilities to createyour future. You will have the opportunity and challenge to remain on the edgeof technology and become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
The package includes a competitive salary with company car and more benefits (let’s talk!). Your annual Personal TrainingBudget allows you to train yourself and grow within the company. The Salary Bonus plan makes sure that, if Codit achieves its targets, all employees who helped realizing them will reap the benefits.
Codit is ICT expert in business integration. Our integration teams help companies connect applications and partners. We think Cloud, SaaS, Mobile, Internet of Things, Big Data: the future lies within. You can help companies to be on the edge of technology and go full force ahead. Want to make a difference?
Codit employs about 70 people in Belgium, France, Portugal, Switzerland & UK, of which 55 are certified Integration Engineers. Since its inception in the year 2000 Codit has successfully implemented over 250 integration solutions worldwide at Danone, AG Insurance, Sabic, Stora Enso, DS Smith, Puratos, Microsoft, Unilin, Zespri, Marine Harvest... For more information, please visit www.codit.eu