The Integration Architect within Codit is responsible for the technical quality that Codit delivers to customers. You will motivate your team members to obtain the required skill set to help Codit deliver the quality customers expect, and beyond.
Large, international companies often struggle to easily exchange data with their subsidiaries, customers, suppliers and other business partners. Many also face challenges with the upcoming trends such as Cloud, SaaS apps, Mobile, Internet of Things, Big Data… Companies not only have to be aware of them, yet have to adopt these technology changes strategically to gain competitive advantage. That is exactly what our expert teams do: we integrate business applications with the newest Microsoft technologies. Our teams are close teams: they share knowledge, work together, help each other and even organize lots of fun afterworking hours.
- As an Integration Architect, you are involved in everysingle step of a project. This is what makes the job so interesting and challenging, using technologies such as XML, XSLT, XSD, .NET Framework, C#, WebServices, WCF, BizTalk Server, Azure and more.
- You will get involved in the technical pre-sales. You convince customers with an excellent RFP/RFI answer, a splendid proof ofconcept or a stunning demo presentation. You’re also responsible for a highlevel project analysis and estimation.
- At project kick-off, you design the solution architecture. Once this is in place, it’s time to start with a detailedanalysis. You gather all functional requirements which should result into arobust technical analysis. This involves a lot of meetings and discussions with the customer, so proper communication skills are a must.
- It’s your challenge to get your development team up tospeed. You have a coaching role to make sure you get the maximum out of yourteam. A close follow-up is required in order to deliver quality and escalateproblems in an early stage.
Nice to knows:
- You are never alone: you will find out how easily you Can interact with other technology adepts throughout the world. And of course you are supported by the entire Codit integration competence center.
- Our customers are mainly international organizations, so you often work within an international context. Because integration is directly connected to the core activity of the customer, you get acquainted with a lot of other business industries.
- You can work with the newest Microsoft technologies,including the newest cloud solutions. Did you know Codit is a most valuable contributor in the development of new Microsoft technologies?
- You like coaching other people, within Codit and/or at the customer. In your first Codit year, of course you will be guided within Codit.
Anexperienced Integration Architect with minimum 8 years of IT experience, ofwhich 5 years dedicated to integration and SOA solutions. You should have, orbe capable to adapt, a deep knowledge on BizTalk Server in all its aspects (Orchestration, BRE, Database Design, etc...) and Azure. Experience with B2Band SOA solutions is a must.
You should be able to communicate fluently in Dutch, English and French.
You will have the opportunity and challenge tore main on the edge of technology and become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist. The package includes a competitive salary with company car and more benefits (let’s talk!).
Your annual Personal Training Budget allows you to train yourself and grow within the company. The Salary Bonus plan makes sure that, if Codit achieves its targets, all employees who helped realizing them will reap the benefits.
Codit is ICT expert in business integration. Our integration teams help companies connect applications and partners. We think Cloud, SaaS, Mobile, Internet of Things, Big Data: the future lies within. You can help companies to be on the edge of technology and go full force ahead. Want to make a difference?
Codit employs about 70 people in Belgium, France, Portugal, Switzerland and UK, of which 55 are certified Integration Engineers. Since its inception in the year 2000 Codit has successfully implemented over 250 integration solutions worldwide at Danone, AG Insurance, Sabic, Stora Enso, DS Smith, Puratos, Microsoft, Unilin, Zespri, Marine Harvest... For more information, please visit www.codit.eu