As a Project Manager/analyst you analyze, plan and evaluate business requirements to translate them into functional specifications toward the systems.
Large, international companies often struggle to easily exchange data with their subsidiaries, customers, suppliers and other business partners. Many also face challenges with the upcoming trends such as Cloud, SaaS apps, Mobile, Internet of Things, Big Data…Companies not only have to be aware of them, yet have to adopt these technology changes strategically to gain competitive advantage. That is exactly what ourexpert teams do: we integrate business applications with the newest Microsofttechnologies. Our teams are close teams: they share knowledge, work together,help each other and even organize lots of fun after working hours. You too can become part of our teams and help our customers to be on the edge of technology, thanks to your insight and technological expertise. In return, Codit will help you to never stop growing.
As a Project Manager/analyst you analyze, plan and evaluate business requirements to translate them into functional specifications towards the systems.
· You create the design and transform business processes into software specifications.
· You’ll communicate intensively with customers andother stakeholders, so proper communications skills are a must.
· In the technical analysis phase, you will collaborate with the development teams
· And as a key player you provide assistance indevelopment during the whole process.
Nice to knows:
· You are never alone: you will find out how easily youcan interact with other technology adepts throughout the world. And of courseyou are supported by the entire Codit integration competence center.
· Our customers are mainly international organizations, so you often work within an international context. Because integration isdirectly connected to the core activity of the customer, you get acquainted with a lot of other business industries.
· You can work with the newest Microsoft technologies, including the newest cloud solutions. Did you know Codit is a most valuable contributor in the development of new Microsoft technologies?
· You like coaching other people, within Codit and/or atthe customer. In your first Codit year, of course you will be guided within Codit.
You have several years of experience as a Project Manager and/or Analyst of which 3years dedicated to integration and SOA solutions. You should have an in-depth knowledge of business process modelling techniques, demonstrate great analytic skills and be able to transform business requirements into useful and understandable Project Manager designs. You should be able to communicate fluentlyin Dutch, English and French.
You will have the opportunity and challenge tore main on the edge of technology and become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist. The package includes a competitive salary with company car and more benefits (let’s talk!). Your annual Personal Training Budget allows you to train yourself and grow within the company. The Salary Bonus plan makes sure that, ifCodit achieves its targets, all employees who helped realizing them will reap the benefits.
Codit is ICT expert in business integration. Our integration teams help companies connect applicationsand partners. We think Cloud, SaaS, Mobile, Internet of Things, Big Data: thefuture lies within. You can help companies to be on the edge of technology andgo full force ahead. Want to make a difference? Codit employs about 70 people in Belgium, France, Portugal, Switzerland and UK, of which 55 are certifiedIntegration Engineers. Since its inception in the year 2000 Codit hassuccessfully implemented over 250 integration solutions worldwide at Danone, AG Insurance, Sabic, Stora Enso, DS Smith, Puratos, Microsoft, Unilin, Zespri,Marine Harvest... For more information, please visit www.codit.eu.
|Gaston Crommenlaan 14 bus 030
9050 Gent BE
CODit Sarl Paris Offices, 11 Rue de l'Escaut, 75019 Paris, France
Praça Duque de Saldanha 20, Lisbon, Portugal
Station Road, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9HA, United KingdomView all 14 jobs