As a Azure consultant and IoT you will be part of a project team and work on cloud and integration projects. You will be dealing with customer requirements and help designing distributed cloud solutions.
You will help Codit deliver the quality customers expect, and beyond.
- Leveraging the power of Azure, you will be developing solutions, that are built to scale,grow and perform, for our customers.
- You will befollowing the evolution of the various Azure services closely, so you can apply the bleeding edge technology into your projects and designs.
- We expect you to have, or gain experience into, the following core aspects of our projects:
o build secureAPI’s
o leveragemessaging systems (such as Service Bus) for distributed processing
o leverageintegration technologies such as Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus
o understandand apply IoT design principles for our IoT solutions
o developasynchronous, reliable backend tasks
o understandthe various data storage options of the Azure platform
o gainexperience into data analysis and reporting (Power BI, Azure SQL Database,DocumentDb…)
- Our projects require a lot of interactions with the team members and the customer, so proper communication skills are a must.
About you, your profile
- An experienced .NET developer/architect withminimum 3 years of IT experience.
- You should have, or be capable to adapt, adeep knowledge on Microsoft Azure in all its integration aspects (ServiceFabric, Azure IoT, Data Analysis, API’s, Workflows, etc...).
- Experience with .NET and distributed programming is a must.
- You should be able to communicate fluently in Dutch, English and French
Nice to knows:
- You are never alone: you will find out how easily you can interact with other technology adepts throughout the world. And of course you are supported by the entire Codit integration competence center.
- You will be given a lot of options to gain more expertise and stay up to date on the edge of technology.
- Our customers are mainly international organizations, so you often work within an international context. Because integration is directly connected to the core activity of the customer, you get acquainted with a lot of other business industries.
- You can work with the newest Microsoft technologies, including the newest cloud solutions. Did you know Codit is a most valuable contributor in the development of new Microsoft technologies?
- You like coaching other people, within Codit and/or at the customer. In your first Codit year, of course you will be guided within Codit
You will have the opportunity and challenge to remain on the edge of technology and become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist. The package includes a competitive salary with company car and more benefits (let’s talk!). Your annual Personal Training Budget allows you to train yourself and grow within the company. The Salary Bonus plan makes sure that, if Codit achieves its targets, all employees who helped realizing them will reap the benefits
Codit is ICT expert in business integration. Our integration teams help companies connect applications and partners. We think Cloud, SaaS, Mobile, Internet of Things, Big Data: the future lies within. You can help companies to be on the edge of technology and go full force ahead. Want to make a difference? Codit employs about 70 people in Belgium, France, Portugal, Switzerland and UK, of which 55 are certified Integration Engineers. Since its inception in the year 2000 Codit has successfully implemented over 250 integration solutions worldwide at Danone, AG Insurance, Sabic, Stora Enso, DS Smith, Puratos, Microsoft, Unilin, Zespri, Marine Harvest...
For more information, please visit www.codit.eu.
|Gaston Crommenlaan 14 bus 030
9050 Gent BE
Triq San Andrija, Saint Julian's, Malta
CODit Sarl Paris Offices, 11 Rue de l'Escaut, 75019 Paris, France
Praça Duque de Saldanha 20, Lisbon, PortugalView all 13 jobs