As a Azure Consultant and IoT you will be part of a project team and work on cloud and integration projects. You will be dealing with customer requirements and help designing distributed cloud solutions.
Large, international companies often struggle to easily exchange data with their subsidiaries, customers, suppliers and other business partners. Many also face challenges with the upcoming trends such as Cloud, SaaS apps, Mobile,Internet of Things, Big Data… Companies not only have to be aware of them, yet have to adopt these technology changes strategically to gain competitive advantage. That is exactly what our expert teams do: we integrate business applications with the newest Microsoft technologies. Our teams are close teams:t hey share knowledge, work together, help each other and even organize lots offun activities after working hours. You too can become part of our teams andhelp our customers to be on the edge of technology, thanks to your insight and technological expertise. In return, Codit will help you to never stop growing.
You will bepart of a project team and work on cloud and integration projects. As ateam player, you will be dealing with customer requirements and help designing distributed cloud solutions. You will help Codit deliver the qualitycustomers expect, and beyond.
· Leveraging the power of Azure, you will be developing solutions, thatare built to scale, grow and perform, for our customers.
· You will be followingthe evolution of the various Azure services closely, so you can apply the bleeding edge technology into your projects and designs.
· We expect you to have,or gain experience into, the following core aspects of our projects
o build secure API’so leverage messaging systems (such as Service Bus) for distributed processing
o leverage integration technologies such as Azure Logic Apps, DataFactory, Service Bus
o understand and apply IoT design principles for our IoT solutionso develop a synchronous, reliable backend tasks
o understand the various data storage options of the Azure platform
o gain experience into data analysis and reporting (Power BI, Azure SQLDatabase, DocumentDb…)
· Our projects require a lot of interactions with the team members and the customer, so proper communication skills are a must.
Nice to knows:
· You are never alone: you will find out how easily you can interact withother technology adepts throughout the world. And of course you are supportedby the entire Codit integration competence center.
· You will be given a lotof options to gain more expertise and stay up to date on the edge oftechnology.
· Our customers are mainlyinternational organizations, so you often work within an international context.Because integration is directly connected to the core activity of the customer,you get acquainted with a lot of other business industries.
· You can work with thenewest Microsoft technologies, including the newest cloud solutions. Did you know Codit is a most valuable contributor in the development of new Microsoft technologies?
· You like coaching other people, within Codit and/or at the customer. In your first Codit year, of course you will be guided by your personal mentor within Codit.
Anexperienced .NET developer/architect with minimum 3 years of IT experience. Youshould have, or be capable to adapt, a deep knowledge on Microsoft Azure in allits integration aspects (Service Fabric, Azure IoT, Data Analysis, API’s,Workflows, etc...). Experience with .NET and distributed programming is a must.You should be able to communicate fluently in French, English and German.
Yourfuture is created by what you do. We offer you a place to grow and provide you with the tools and possibilities to create your future. You will have the opportunity and challenge to remain on the edge of technology and become aMicrosoft Certified Technology Specialist.
The package includes a competitive salary with benefits (let’s talk!). Your annual Personal Training Budget allows you to train yourself and grow within the company.
Codit isICT expert in business integration. Our integration teams help companiesconnect applications and partners. We think Cloud, SaaS, Mobile, Internet ofThings, Big Data: the future lies within. You can help companies to be on theedge of technology and go full force ahead. Want to make a difference?
Coditemploys about 70 people in Belgium, France, Portugal, Switzerland and UK, of which55 are certified Integration Engineers. Since its inception in the year 2000Codit has successfully implemented over 250 integration solutions worldwide at Danone, AG Insurance, Sabic, Stora Enso, DS Smith, Puratos, Microsoft, Unilin, Zespri, Marine Harvest...
For more information, please visit www.codit.eu.
|Gaston Crommenlaan 14 bus 030
9050 Gent BE
Atoomweg 350, 3542 AB Utrecht, Nederland
Praça Duque de Saldanha 1050-094, Lisboa, Portugal
CODit Sarl Paris Offices, 4 Rue de la Michodière, 75002 Parijs, Frankrijk
4 Rue de la Michodière, 75002 Parijs, FrankrijkView all 12 jobs