To strengthen our official partnership with Salesforce and satisfy our exploding demand for client projects, we are looking for curious, nimble and committed consultants with Salesforce certifications (Salescloud and/or Servicecloud and/or Force.com)
Master's or long-term degree
Dutch, English, French
Sectors: Computer Software, Computer/IT Services, Management Consulting Services
Functions: Managerial Consulting, Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting, Systems Analysis - IT
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Function: As aSalesforce Technical Analyst, your specific tasks and responsibilitiesmay include:
- Challenge businessrequirements gathering sessions and drive solution design workshops
- Conduct technical analysis and the preparation of technical specifications for Salesforcesolutions, including integration components (SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, ApexWeb Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, and SFDC data loaders)
- Interface with business team as advisor for new functionality from Salesforce.com app exchangeapplications, releases, and upgrades
- Create and coordinate technical documentation related to Salesforce developments
- Contribute to training material and documentation for Salesforce.com end-users
- Coordinate test execution to ensure that all technical customizations and configurations follow industryand delivery best practices
- Manages deploymentof solution to each environment (e.g. Development, Test, Production)
- Act as a referencefor importing and exporting data in Salesforce.com
- Deliver informative, well-organized demos to business teams.
- Master degree (preferablyin business, engineering or computer science)
- Force.com Developeror Advanced Developer (Salescloudand/or Servicecloud is a plus)
- Proven Salesforce administrative and integration skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) in French and/or Dutch and English
- Eagerness to evolve in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial andcreative mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexibility to work abroad is a plus
- Curious, Nimble, Committed
We are asUgo, anew and different CRM Salesforce integrator. We are across-functional, entrepreneurial and committed team with one focus: meet our clients’CRM objectives. We help ourclients on Salesforce solutions, providing functional guidance and relevant technical expertise.
We establish a transversal approach between:
- Marketing, Sales & Customer Service
- Business & IT
- Agility & Project Management
We help our clients embrace a new digital era and connect to their customers in a new, innovative and efficientway.
We are curious, nimble and committed.
We are asUgo.