To strengthen our official partnership with Salesforce and satisfy our exploding demand for client projects, we are looking for curious, nimble and committed junior consultants.
Master's or long-term degree
Dutch, English, French
Sectors: Computer Software, Computer/IT Services, Management Consulting Services
Functions: Managerial Consulting, Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting, Systems Analysis - IT
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Function: As a Salesforce Junior Functional Analyst, your specific tasks and responsibilities may include:
Profile & Skills:
- Participate in business requirements gathering sessions
- Act as a liaison agent between business and development team in order to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com working features
- For each requirement advise our clients with the optimum solution (standard, app exchange, custom)
- Develop and maintain processes to continuously monitor data quality
- Create training material and documentation for Salesforce.com users and train new end-users (train the trainer approach) on Salesforce.com and related applications
- Create and document the testing strategy (following industry best practices) and help with the coordination of the test execution
- Deliver informative, well-organized demos to business teams.
- Master degree (preferably in business, engineering or computer science)
- Strong analytical skills
- Tech-savvy people
- Excellent communication (written and oral) in French and/or Dutch and English + interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to evolve in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset
- Client-oriented attitude
- Curious, Nimble, Committed
- Flexibility to work abroad is a plus
- Any Salesforce knowledge/experience/certification is a plus
We are asUgo, a new and different CRM Salesforce integrator. We are a cross-functional, entrepreneurial and committed team with one focus: meet our clients’ CRM objectives. We help our clients on Salesforce solutions, providing functional guidance and relevant technical expertise.
We establish a transversal approach between:
- Marketing, Sales & Customer Service
- Business & IT
- Agility & Project Management
We help our clients embrace a new digital era and connect to their customers in a new, innovative and efficient way.
We are curious, nimble and committed.
We are asUgo.