You will be responsible for the project management of diverse improvement projects.
Master's or long-term degree
Dutch, French, English
Sectors: Transport and Storage - Materials
Functions: Project Management
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Goods transport by train will become increasingly more important in the future. It is far less detrimental to the environment and mobility than road transport. Furthermore, it is often safer and more efficient.
Lineas is one of the largest European private enterprises in the area of goods transport by rail.
We therefore believe that it is our responsibility to convince companies to opt for the modal shift away from the road towards more goods by rail.
We carry out that ambitious task with the best products, innovative services, a large fleet and a great deal of passion and input for our customers. We want to grow and make a real difference on an international scale.
Why are we looking for a Project Manager Operations ?
- Manage and/or participate on projects with a focus on the (further) development of transversal IT tools within B Logistics and providing support for operational use of those tools
- Project management of diverse improvement projects: support, development and implementation of the processes and tools with an aim on quality, cost efficiency and optimisation of planning and utilisation of resources
What you will have to do
Development of transversal tools
- Definition (describing of business requirements), designing and testing of new tools and improvement of existing tools
- Implementation and improvement of tools and processes
- Advising role regarding the operational IT application landscape throughout the different operations entities, in collaboration with different stake holders
Project management continuous improvement
- Create, follow up and implement a project plan (scope, budget, timing)
Support of operational use of the IT tools
- Reporting and follow up of questions and remarks of users, analysing of indicated problems and proposing solutions
- Assuring a correct and efficient use of the tools by all the different departments by e.g. organising and facilitating trainings
What you must be able to do
- Proven experience in Project Management of 3-4 years, with an affinity for IT
- Master in engineering, commercial engineering or applied economics
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Flexibility regarding diversity of tasks and the ability to quickly adapt to new processes and tasks
- Analytical skills and pragmatic approach
- Goal orientated and efficient work approach
- Communicative, collaborative and team spirit
What we offer
You get the chance to grow and to launch your career in a booming company.
- You get attractive pay with fine fringe benefits.
- You will be joining a young and dynamic company. Things move forward rapidly, with all sorts of constant changes, opening up prospects for your career at all times.
- We give you thorough training from the outset together with all the coaching you need to get started, and subsequently every opportunity to develop your talents further.