Developer in Warsaw
Sectors: Computer Software
Functions: Software/Web Development
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Yaska is a company focused on helping other businesses with their digital challenges. When we say digital, we mean everything from computers and mobile devices to applications with smart user interfaces that make these businesses more efficient. We see “digital” as a tool to create efficiency for our clients.
We have offices in Brussels, Ghent and Warsaw to be near our clients but offer services to clients worldwide.
Our core services are:
- Consulting in Digital Strategy and Business Process Management
- UX & UI Design
- Application Development
- Infrastructure Management
We're looking for a very motivated developer to join a very ambitious team in Warsaw to develop web applications with us and change the way businesses work.
If you're not yet a React.JS genius, we'll make you one. As soon as you're ready, you will develop front and back-ends with us using our own powerful development environment.
Team spirit is important to us and collaboration with colleagues is crucial. We learn from each-other by doing peer reviews. We also organise a few activities during the year such as participating to conferences, team trips to Belgium or Switzerland.
- Work with stakeholders to create web applications, landing pages and other HTML/CSS assets
- Develop and maintain client web applications
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Internet tools, trends, and developments
- Embrace and promote best practices in order to create maintainable, high performing websites and code bases
- Test and debug code in the development and browser environments
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Work within defined deadlines
We need a genius in following technologies:
- You'll have a serious advantage if you're good at this one: React.JS
What we offer:
- A challenging job with colleagues who are there to help you grow.
- Frequent team buildings and events abroad. Last time we back-packed together in Norway
- An iPhone and MacBook Pro, unless you prefer to use your own computer or phone.
- Work life balance is very important. We organise frequent team events such as back-packing in Norway, group runs, personal sports contracts.