Join our technical team. We're looking for a colleague to help setting up and maintaining client infrastructure with us!
Bachelor or short-term higher education
Dutch, English, French
Sectors: Computer/IT Services, Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Functions: Computer/Network Security, Desktop Service and Support, Systems Analysis - IT, Network and Server Administration, Software/System Architecture
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Yaska is a company focused on helping other businesses with their digital challenges. When we say digital, we mean everything from computers and mobile devices to applications with smart user interfaces that make these businesses more efficient. We see “digital” as a tool to create efficiency for our clients.
We have offices in Brussels, Ghent and Warsaw to be near our clients but offer services to clients worldwide.
Our core services are:
- Consulting in Digital Strategy and Business Process Management
- UX & UI Design
- Application Development
- Infrastructure Management
We're looking for a colleague who wants to join a very ambitious team of technical support engineers in Gent.
Your job consists of following up companies as soon as we have our first meeting. It often starts with making an analysis on site, which is then followed up with an implementation phase and an ongoing maintenance contract.
We care about perfection and happy clients. If you want to be part of our growing business and contribute to have happy clients, please apply today and join our team!
- Listen to and analyse business needs
- Implement the appropriate infrastructure and solutions on client's location
- Troubleshoot problems remotely and on site
- Excellent knowledge in client computers, servers and network environments.
- Eager to learn about new technologies, solutions and hardware
- You're confident and you communicate, well as half of your time consists of managing client expectations.
- You're a thinker and you help us improve our business. Your feedback matters.
- Our clients speak French, Dutch and English. You should be fluent in at least French and English. Dutch is a major plus.
- You have a drivers license (B)
- We offer a good salary with extra-legal advantages
- We provide you with a computer and a phone
- Offer a you a continuous learning process and certifications
- Work life balance is very important. We organise frequent team events such as back-packing in Norway, group runs, personal sports contracts.