We are on boarding one qualified football expert to provide educational and consulting services with regard to optimising the talent development system in 40 Japanese professional clubs.
Bachelor or short-term higher education
Sectors: Sports and Physical Recreation
Contract Type: Freelance
Double pass assesses and advises football clubs, leagues and (con)federations on optimising their talent development system. We make the potential improvements visible using a unique methodology. Based on the results, our experienced sports professionals help to implement tailor-made solutions.
- A customer-centric and results-driven mentality with professional, high quality standards.
- An organisation that values initiative and entrepreneurship.
- A true hands-on mentality.
You are responsible to implement and follow up educational and consulting deliverables, based upon the content of the double pass Master Class Academy Management and the double pass consulting roadmaps.
- Support of key speakers with translation of the content (slides) and translation during the courses of the Master Class Academy Management.
- Facilitating working sessions and team discussions.
- Support of the lead consultant in making a tangible description of an action plan, steps to take and KPIs to deliver, incl. translation by relating the key recommendations of the assessment report and the content of the Master Class Academy Management.
- Being eager to make connection with the technical staff of the club and academy, to facilitate working sessions and team discussions, to motivate a team and to help them to developing managerial and football related skills.
- Holder of a football coaching license UEFA B, UEFA A or UEFA Pro and/or JFA B, JFA A.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in sports management, sports science, business management or related field. International experience is preferable (university, internship, work, long-term language course, volunteering, etc.).
- Proven tracks in academy management / talent development or football coaching in a Japanese elite football environment.
- Understanding of Japanese academy operations and management.
- A passion for learning and growing people’s knowledge, skills and behaviours.
- Eager for improvement by exchanging expertise, content, leading by example on and off the pitch; open for feedback and for self-improvement and willing to share experiences within the team.
- Exceptional communication skills i.e. mobilising energy, facilitating, connecting, presenting…
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Flexible work schedule with non-traditional hours (including evenings and weekends).
- Willingness to travel.
- The position is to start as soon as possible.
- The onboarding assessment is composed out of a Skype call and a role assessment.