Optimize existing processes and implement world class operational processes related to maintenance & fleet services activities and uses new technology (e.g. DamApp / eloc ) as a lever to improve their efficiency, with respect to the operational maintenance framework, and a focus on both intern & external clients, minimized MTTR and a produce as planned approach
Master's or long-term degree
Dutch, French, English, German
Sectors: Transport and Storage - Materials
Functions: Systems/Process Engineering, General/Other: Logistics/Transportation
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Goods transport by train will become increasingly more important in the future. It is far less detrimental to the environment and mobility than road transport. Furthermore, it is often safer and more efficient.
Lineas is one of the largest European private enterprises in the area of goods transport by rail.
We therefore believe that it is our responsibility to convince companies to opt for the modal shift away from the road towards more goods by rail.
We carry out that ambitious task with the best products, innovative services, a large fleet and a great deal of passion and input for our customers. We want to grow and make a real difference on an international scale.
Why are we looking for Services Optimization Responsible ?
- Optimize existing processes and implement world class operational processes related to maintenance & fleet services activities and uses new technology (e.g. DamApp / eloc ) as a lever to improve their efficiency, with respect to the operational maintenance framework, and a focus on both intern & external clients, minimized MTTR and a produce as planned approach
- Define, optimise and control the rules and the processes related to the day-to-day operational use of wagons and locomotives by the customer service and the COC. Introduce a service level optimisation approach in these processes and continuously monitor the compliance with the voice of the (internal) customer
- Build a structural collaboration & optimization platform with respect to operational maintenance & fleet services levels. Interact with various departments of LINEAS and maintenance parties to realise this objective
- Support the launching and positioning of new operational fleet services and/or products and position this service in the market in support of the fleet managers
What you will have to do
- Stabilize processes related to operational maintenance & fleet services, with a focus on a reduced MTTE & MTTR and a produce as planned approach
- Develop & implement a world class operational fleet management as a service framework. Make sure that operational maintenance & fleet services processes for both internal & external clients achieve world class service levels and are manageable
- Focus on continuous improvement & standardization. Therefore questions existing processes / procedures related to operational maintenance & fleet services, and use new technology (e.g. DamApp) as a lever to improve the efficiency & service levels of these processes
- Set-up & manage collaboration platforms with all relevant stakeholders on structural operational maintenance & fleet services issues with a focus on continuous improvement
- Monitor client satisfaction with respect to fleet service levels and monitor the maintenance & fleet services process efficiency. In this role acts as the voice of the customer and challenges the services coordinators in improving maintenance & fleet services planning & execution
- Support the launching and positioning of new operational fleet services and/or products by developing operational implementation plans and process monitoring
- Focus on actual alignment on day-to-day maintenance planning and customer planning (process optimisation) and actively look for synergies with other departments related to the management of the wagons and locomotives
What you must be able to do
- Master in Applied Economics, logistics or combination of both or Industrial Engineer
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience in Operations and/or process optimizations
- Communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English, German is a plus
- Focused on process efficiency
- Focused on voice of the customer
- Lean background
- Good IT Knowledge
What we offer
You get the chance to grow and to launch your career in a booming company.
- You get attractive pay with fine fringe benefits.
- You will be joining a young and dynamic company. Things move forward rapidly, with all sorts of constant changes, opening up prospects for your career at all times.
- We give you thorough training from the outset together with all the coaching you need to get started, and subsequently every opportunity to develop your talents further.
- You may work independently and free of the boundaries of time – even from home or at a location that is better suited now and then