A Partner Performance Analyst is responsible for the quality monitoring of the performance of the operational subcontracting partners everywhere in Europe.
Master's or long-term degree
Dutch, French, English
Sectors: Transport and Storage - Materials
Functions: Business Analysis/Research, Financial Analysis/Research/Reporting
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Why are we looking for a Partner Performance Analyst?
You are responsible for the quality monitoring of the performance of the operational subcontracting partners everywhere in Europe
What you will have to do
- You follow rigorously and systematically the monitoring process of the subcontracting performance
- You continuously improve and adapt the process in order to meet most effectively your objective of monitoring
- Follow up and coach the stations and driving personnel to provide input to your process
- Align with your N+1 and N+2 on the acceptable standards for a 3rd party
- Agree on escalation thresholds in case of gap with the acceptable standards
Follow up and investigation:
- Investigate with OPS and eventually SHL in case of an incident
- Make root cause analysis in case of poor performance from our subcontractors
- Escalate if a drift of performance is observed
- Report to senior manager up to COO a monthly review of the 3rd parties subcontractor performance
What you must be able to do
- Bachelor in transport & logistics or relevant experience
- Minimum 1- 2 years of relevant experience
- Willing to travel abroad 2 days per month
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English. German is considered as a plus.
- Knowledge/understanding of Project Management and tools
- Amazing communication skills: you are able to share a 1 min, 3 min, and 15 min story of the situation (both in writing and speaking)
- Eager to develop yourself and progress within B Logistics
- Quick learner
- Pro-active, stress-resilient, pragmatic, result-oriented
- Well organised and able to prioritise in a context of changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player: you like to work with other people
What we offer
You get the chance to grow and to launch your career in a booming company.
- You get attractive pay with fine fringe benefits.
- You will be joining a young and dynamic company. Things move forward rapidly, with all sorts of constant changes, opening up prospects for your career at all times.
- We give you thorough training from the outset together with all the coaching you need to get started, and subsequently every opportunity to develop your talents further.
- You may work independently and free of the boundaries of time – even from home or at a location that is better suited now and then.