In the position of Payroll Consultant International, you will ensure a smooth salary calculation and administration for the personnel that are employed in International companies and subject to the Belgian Social Legislation.
Bachelor or short-term higher education
Dutch, English, French
Sectors: Business Services - Other
Functions: Payroll and Benefits Administration
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
The Pay'N People Services from Partena ensure, continuously and regardless of the complexity, the wage management and the administrative follow up together with the related social legislation.
What is de challenge?
As Payroll Consultant International you are the privileged partner for our international clients. You are responsible for the full salary process and personnel administration for ADP Streamline's clients, and this from our office in Hasselt.
ADP Streamline is an international Payroll Services Provider with mainly large multinationals as clients. They outsource the clients for which the employees are subject to Belgian RSZ, regardless of their place of employment, tot the international cell of Partena.
As Payroll Consultant International :
- You ensure correct and timely course of the calculation process of wages, for the international clients subject to the Belgian Social regulations
- You advise the clients on matters related to Belgian Social Law and social legislation
- You take care of the administrative follow up of the clients' requests and the official authorities
- You build and maintain trust with both the clients and our partner ADP
- You respond to the needs of the customer and guide them on all matters, taking the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators from ADP into account
- You participate in conference calls with your specific clients (mainly situated abroad)
- You make and provide reporting to our partner ADP
- You have a college degree in Human Resources, Law or Accountancy and preferably a first experience in payroll and HRIS.
- You are fluent in English and speak either Dutch or French
- You have an excellent knowledge of the legislation and Belgian social law
- You are analytical and like to put this to practice
- You are resistant to stress and work in a pro-active way. You are able to efficiently organize your time and adapt your priorities to ensure an optimal management of your client portfolio.
- You work accurately and are results oriented, ensuring a qualitative service
- You are able to communicate assertively and in a convincing manner with concrete arguments
- You are open-minded and have strong relational competencies that allow you to understand the clients' needs and build up trust in the relationship.
Is this something for you?
Do you want to be part of this dynamic group? Please provide your CV and details by clicking on the link, and let us know what motivates you for this position. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.