As an integral part of the Risk Dynamics organization, you’ll work closely with your colleagues, help clients validate or optimize their models across a variety of risk scenarios, and enhance Risk’s model validation and optimization methodologies and guidelines.
Your function :
• You should understand and take into account client expectations, constraints and dependencies, define autonomously work plan and anticipate potential blocking factors.
• We would like you to produce and present high quality deliverables and contribute to business development initiatives (roundtables, events, conferences, client meetings), also as to contribute to the drafting of proposals (partial contribution).
• You will prepare and give high quality reports and presentations and contribute to the packaging of methodologies based on field work experience and/or the development of thoughtful leadership documents.
• You will also be expected to build strong client relationships and, when needed, appropriately challenging client practices, formulating clear, logical and succinct written reports to highlight core client capabilities, potential risk estimation vulnerabilities and development opportunities, identifying alternative approaches to potentially improve the client’s capabilities and operating efficiency and developing strong, constructive and collaborative working relationships across the Risk organization.
• You strive to meet client expectations and to further develop their client’s understanding of specific market “hot topics” in risk management
Your profile :
• Master degree or PhD in a quantitative field such as Financial Engineering, Applied Finance/Statistics/ Mathematics, Computational Finance;
• 5-8 years of relevant consulting experience ( ext/int ) combining risk management and quantitative modelling in the financial services(preferably within the banking sector).;
• An experience in the modelling or validation of Cash Flow models, as well as in the field of prudential regulations is an important asset;
• Showing interest in the testing, development and/or validation processes used banking risk models;
• Fluency with analytical software packages such as SAS, MATLAB, C++,R, VBA;
• Good general awareness of the full range of risks in financial services (both financial and nonfinancial) that make capable of understanding and analyzing their combined impact on an entire organization;
• Excellent analytical and synthesis sense and high level of autonomy (e.g. expertise at level of being able to interpret test results against benchmarks, make most of the calls on where to focus on)
• Flexibility: multitasking, adapting to rapidly changing client contexts and managing time appropriately, being able of working under pressure with tight deadlines keeping discipline to deliver qualitative outputs, readiness to travel;
• Capacity of building strong relationships with both colleagues and clients, bringing a positive and constructive mind and team spirit.
Our client offers :
• A working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged
• through on-the-job training as well as formal trainings;
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
• The opportunity to become part of a multidisciplinary, expert’s network;
• Flexibility and responsibility
• Variety in projects and clients.
|rue de la Régence, 43
1000 Bruxelles BE
1000 Bruxelles, BelgiqueView all 99 jobs