You will analyze and produce logical and succinct governance structures, procedures, policies, frameworks related to risk and model management to identify potential opportunities for process transformation.
Your function :
• You will analyze and produce logical and succinct governance structures, procedures, policies, frameworks related to risk and model management to identify potential opportunities for process transformation.
• You will translate process maps and governance structures, policies and procedures into impactful reports and presentations.
• You will contribute to business development initiatives (roundtables, events, conferences, client meetings) and will facilitate workshops to ensure buy in for recommendations and for implementation of recommendations.
• You will be up to date on the regulatory context for financial institutions.
• You will contribute to the drafting of Requests for Information/Requests for Proposals and will write whitepapers and blogs in conjunction with the risk team broader knowledge community.
Your profile :
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, ideally combined with an interest in a quantitative area (statistics, mathematics, financial engineering, etc);
• 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in the financial services sector, in Risk Reporting, Risk KPI, Framework, Governance, Risk Control, standardization of Risk Processes, with a first exposure to Risk Modelling;
• Experience as external consultant;
• Be expert in creating powerful and impactful presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint; proficiency in Excel is also required;
• Excellent analytical and synthesis sense;
• General awareness of the full range of risks in financial services (both financial and non-financial);
• Sound judgement, influencing skills and intellectual curiosity;
• Capable of multi-tasking, adapting to rapidly changing client contexts and managing time appropriately;
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines while preserving the discipline required to deliver qualitative outputs;
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written; additional languages are relevant and welcome.
Our client offers :
• A working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
• through on-the-job training as well as formal trainings;
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
• The opportunity to become part of a multidisciplinary, expert’s network;
• Flexibility and responsibility
• Variety in projects and clients.
|rue de la Régence, 43
1000 Bruxelles BE
Bruxelles, BelgiqueView all 82 jobs