You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
Your function :
• You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm.
• Business Analysts receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams.
• This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as several weeks of formal training in your first two years as a Business Analyst.
• You’ll receive guidance and support from your local office in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
• You will serve as a BA on multiple client engagements and work with a number of colleagues and clients in a range of industry and functional areas.
• You explore different content areas or geographies through a year-long rotation with one of our practices (e.g., corporate finance, social sector, healthcare, operations) or global offices; many do this after two years as a generalist BA.
Your profile :
• Undergraduate or master’s degree or have 1 – 3 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
• Outstanding record of academic achievement
• Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
• Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
• Willingness to travel
Our client offers :
• A working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
• through on-the-job training as well as formal trainings;
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
• The opportunity to become part of a multidisciplinary, expert’s network;
• Flexibility and responsibility
• Variety in projects and clients.
|rue de la Régence, 43
1000 Bruxelles BE
1000 Bruxelles, BelgiqueView all 99 jobs