Under supervision from the Head of the Risk Governance & Reporting team and/or senior experts within the Risk Management Function, your work will require field collaboration with other staff within control functions such as Risk Management, Actuarial Function, Internal Audit and Compliance Function. You will also have contacts with first lines business departments and other support functions.
• Assist the team to implement, optimize and monitor the Risk Management Framework required by the internal policy framework and applicable regulation (e.g. EUC Policy, Cloud computing Policy, Information Security Policy).
• Contribute to the elaboration and implementation of a sound operational risk framework (including among others):
• Perform Internal Control Assessments & ad-hoc IT risk analysis / investigations when required;
• Monitor loss data in coordination with operational risk correspondents;
• Perform Operational Risk Scenario Analysis;
• Assist with the closing of open internal & external audit / regulatory findings assigned to Risk Management.
• Data Quality as 2nd line of control (including among others):
• Perform Data Quality testing (ex-ante);
• Facilitate the implementation & review of data business rules (in SAS);
• Review the adequacy of IT controls and suggest IT control enhancements.
• Collaborate on process controls and control enhancements, including IT processes;
• Collaborate on the documentation of risk processes (in Adonis);
• Implement and further improve the Information Security and Business Continuity Management Framework.
• Commercial or civil engineer (with a speciality in IT being an asset);
• Good command of English (both spoken and written), with at least FR or NL;
• 5 years of work experience in a control environment or similar (Risk Management, Audit, Compliance), preferably in:
• The financial service industry;
• Processes and/or IT environments;
• Proven track record in communication skills: producing written descriptions and establishing multiple verbal contacts with work colleagues and other departments.
• Team-player, but also able to work independently to complete a task successfully.
• Great eye for details.
Our client offers :
• A competitive wage, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and an inability to work insurance are part of the wage package.
• You can count on various training opportunities, additional vacation and flexible hours.
• The company is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
|rue de la Régence, 43
1000 Bruxelles BE
Bruxelles, BelgiqueView all 84 jobs