As part of the Risk Management team, you will deal with the quantitative assessment of risks in accordance with requirements of the company, group guidelines, Solvency II regulation and the legislation that applies in Belgium.
Your function :
• Document changes and results.
• Support the regular Solvency II calculation.
• Profit testing: monitor and assess the profitability of (new) products.
• Draw up forecasts.
• Conduct stress tests and back-testing.
• Contribute to the success of one-off projects related to specific topics.
• Interpret and validate results.
• Introduce further quality controls.
• Derive input for the simulations such as assumptions, portfolio data, etc.
• Enhance and keep model up to date in line with regulation and requirements.
• Perform ORSA.
• Prepare underlying documents for various stakeholders such as auditor, management.
Your profile :
• Knowledge of economics with a sufficient background in mathematics (Master’s in an economics-based subject or equivalent gained through experience).
• Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written).
• Some initial experience in Solvency II.
• The ability to look beyond figures alone / insight into the company / to see the way the various factors connect.
• Communication skills: producing written descriptions and establishing multiple verbal contacts with work colleagues and other departments.
• Team-player, but also able to work independently to complete a task successfully.
Our client offers :
• A competitive wage, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and an inability to work insurance are part of the wage package.
• You can count on various training opportunities, additional vacation and flexible hours.
• The company is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
|rue de la Régence, 43
1000 Bruxelles BE
1000 Bruxelles, BelgiqueView all 99 jobs