Below we set out how the basic objective is translated into the various tasks and projects that will form part of your package of assignments and duties.
Your function :
• Maintain, optimize, coordinate and execute the overall Internal Control System of the Insurance company.
• Perform the annual review and assessment of internal controls and report to Regulatory Authorities. Report the ICS outcomes and deliverables to the Management Committee, Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
• Review the Policy Framework in line with the group’s requirements. Set up internal management reports based on Guidelines and Policies. Ensure an appropriate implementation of the Risk Policies.
• Coordinate the production of reporting for both internal and external parties (e.g. Quarterly Risk Dashboard, ORSA, QRT, RSR, SFCR, etc.).
• Contribute to the annual update of the Memorandum of Governance and Report on the Effectiveness of the System of Governance.
• Conduct risk assessment on the “New Strategic Program”, including bi-weekly reporting to the Management Committee.
Your profile :
• Commercial or civil engineer (with a speciality in IT being an asset);
• Good command of English (both spoken and written), with at least FR or NL;
• 5 years of work experience in a control environment or similar (Risk Management, Audit, Compliance), preferably in the Financial Service Industry.
• Proven track record in communication skills: producing written report and establishing multiple verbal contacts with work colleagues and other departments.
• Team-player, but also able to work independently to complete a task successfully.
• Great eye for details.
• Hard working with a mind-set to implement innovative practices and gain valuable risk management experience.
Our client offers :
• A competitive wage, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and an inability to work insurance are part of the wage package.
• You can count on various training opportunities, additional vacation and flexible hours.
• The company is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
|rue de la Régence, 43
1000 Bruxelles BE
Bruxelles, BelgiqueView all 83 jobs