Below we set out how the basic objective is translated into the various tasks that will form part of your package of assignments and duties.
Your function :
• Coordinate the update of the Quarterly Risk Dashboard and report to the Management Committee;
• Assist the team to implement, optimize and monitor the Risk Management Framework required by the internal policy framework and applicable regulations:
• Coordinate the annual execution of the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA).
• Ensure that all components of the Risk Framework are streamlined appropriately in the ORSA process.
• Assist with the closing of open internal & external audit / regulatory findings assigned to Risk Management.
• Contribute to the elaboration and implementation of a sound Operational Risk framework (including among others):
• Perform the annual Operational Risk Scenario Analysis;
• Conduct ad-hoc risk analysis / investigation when required.
• Contribute to the annual Risk & Control Assessments (RCA’s) as part of the Internal Control System of the Group ;
• Under supervision from the Head of the Risk Governance & Reporting team and/or senior experts within the Risk Management Function, your work will require field collaboration with other staff within control functions such as Risk Management, Actuarial Function, Internal Audit and Compliance Function. You will also have contacts with first lines business departments and other support functions.
Your profile :
• Knowledge of economics with a sufficient background in mathematics (Master’s in an economics-based subject or equivalent gained through experience).
• Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written).
• Insight into processes.
• Some initial experience in Risk Management, preferably Operational Risk Management and in Solvency II.
• The ability to look beyond figures alone / insight into the company / to see the way the various factors connect.
• Perseverance to see things through (often very difficult assignments).
• Communication skills: producing written descriptions and establishing multiple verbal contacts with work colleagues and other departments.
• Team-player, but also able to work independently to complete a task successfully.
• Great eye for detail.
Our client offers :
• A competitive wage, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and an inability to work insurance are part of the wage package.
• You can count on various training opportunities, additional vacation and flexible hours.
• The company is located in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport.
|rue de la Régence, 43
1000 Bruxelles BE
Bruxelles, BelgiqueView all 84 jobs