GCT Consulting is always looking for new talents!
French, Dutch, English
Sectors: Computer/IT Services
Functions: Software/System Architecture, Usability/Information Architecture
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Working on projects for external customers and in close relationship with your colleagues, as a Java J2EE developer/architect at GCT Consulting you will:
- Participate in the Functional and Technical Analysis.
- Software Architecture design.
- Programming of the solution.
- Provide code validation (guidelines respect, code review, continuous integration,…)
- Deploy solution on customer infrastructure.
- Ensure the maintenance and support of the solution.
- Write Functional and Technical documentation.
- You have a bachelor/master in informatics
- You have at least 3 years of Java, Spring and Hibernate experience
- A knowledge of another IT skills (.NET, SGBD, …) and/or consultancy experience is a plus
- You are a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are proactive, autonomous, critical minded, result oriented and client driven
- You are fluent in French and English, with a good knowledge of Dutch
- Knowledge of Angular is an asset
- Any additional knowledge of frameworks is an asset
What do we offer
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal and interpersonal development including trainings and certifications. Moreover we offer you a permanent contract with a market competitive package adapted to your level of experience.