By joining ngage, you will become part of a dynamic management consulting firm striving for the realization of tangible benefits for its clients as well as for employee fulfilment. If our values Excellence-driven, Human-centred, and Enjoyment-minded are also part of your philosophy, ngage is the place for you. Successfully launched in 2009, ngage is active in business transformation and handles major aspects of a company, ranging from process design to the identification of their probable organizational and IT impacts. Working as a senior consultant, you will further develop your core business and industry expertise and help ngage strengthen and deploy its network.
As Senior Consultant, you will be working on a wide variety of projects in industries including but not limited to Energy and Utilities, Finance and automotive.
Your tasks and key responsibilities may include:
• Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities;
• Guiding a team through problem definition, issue identification and workplan development using problem solving principles and past experience;
• Performing and interpreting value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients;
• Planning and managing effort to define to-be organization processes, capabilities, application of key technologies, and performance measurements/KPIs;
• Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary;
• Designing surveys, preparing and conducting interviews, and facilitating group meetings and focus groups;
• Taking on a leadership role over team of consultants
• Constructing overall business case logic;
• Identifying a company's key cost and value drivers and explain their priority/influence on business performance.
Master degree in (Applied) Economic Sciences, Engineering, Commercial Sciences, or any other master degree complemented by a degree in Management Sciences.
3 to 6 years of experience as an external or internal consultant role, preferably having worked on projects.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Structural thinking.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Good communication skills (written and oral) in French, Dutch and English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work abroad.
We offer you the opportunity to work for a dynamic company positioned at the high end of the business consulting industry. ngage actively invests in its people to help them develop their business acumen and their technical and professional skills.
Furthermore, you will be actively involved in the further development of the company, fostered by a truly inclusive culture. To complete this attractive offer, ngage offers a market competitive and tax optimized salary package.
|Saffierstraat 33 Rue du Saphir
1030 BRUSSELS BE