For a large international insurance company in Brussels, we a looking for a Data Scientist Pricing and a Data Scientist Marketing. Inside the data management department and in collaboration with the business, you will develop an innovative machine learning system.
Your role :
• Inside the data management department and in collaboration with the business, you'll develop an innovative machine learning / statistical learning system.
• You'll discover the relevant data sleeping in the DBs.
• You'll develop tools using those data to improve our products.
• You’ll develop tools to generate sales actions.
Your profile :
• You have a Master in economics / statistics/ mathematics/ physics/ actuarial sciences.
• You are extremely good in Data Science (econometrics, probability and statistics/business statistics) or data engineering or experience in insurance actuarial science (pricing) or underwriting
• You are fluent in English.
• Dutch and/or French is/are an asset.
• Fluency with analytical software package R & Python and you can learn other languages quickly as well.
• Excellent analytical and synthesis sense and autonomous way of working
Our client offers :
• A varied full-time position in a dynamic and international insurance company ;
• An attractive remuneration package, including benefits ;
• Flexibility and responsabilities ;
• A permanent contract.
|rue de la Régence, 43
1000 Bruxelles BE
Bruxelles, BelgiqueView all 89 jobs