You will be a member of an application development team focused on designing and developing Engineer product enhancements following the product roadmap and use case specifications. These developments are done in a way that confirms product quality and demonstrates craftsmanship. Our development teams adopt Kanban as agile software development approach, lean practices to achieve flow efficiency and continuous improvements.
Your function :
1. Product development with premium quality:
• Close collaboration with functional analysts to review requirements, perform an impact analysis and complexity estimation
• Design and development of new or enhanced user stories
• Implementation of unit and integration tests
• Design and code review
• Continuous integration
2. Knowledge sharing and improvements
• Actively participate in the internal training and knowledge sharing events within the software engineering community and across the organization.
• Initiate and contribute to continuous improvement events
3. Customer services support
• 3rd line support for issues from customer services respecting the target SLAs
• Collaborate with customer services to get the new product version ready for external release.
Your profile :
• Experience in programming and algorithmizing of engineering tasks
• Advanced knowledge C++ and object-oriented programming
• Excellent design skills including OO design and the application of design patterns
• Experience with development in Visual Studio
• Knowledge of STL, MFC, 3D graphics, ATL, COM appreciated
• Knowledge of analytical geometry
• Strong analytical skills, creative thinking and problem solving
• Team player
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• University degree or equivalent experience (Bachelor)
Our client offers :
• Be part of an international company with product leadership in Europe and a strong financial backing of our parent company Nemetschek.
• Package of extralegal benefits next to attractive base salary
• Relevant yearly bonus linked to achievement of personal goals and results of the company
• Personal development plan supported offering possibilities for personal growth and a successful career path.
|rue de la Régence, 43
1000 Bruxelles BE
1000 Bruxelles, Belgique
Bruxelles, BelgiqueView all 93 jobs