Looking for a career that combines innovative technology, design and analysis to ultimately delight engineers by helping them create their best structural designs?
Your function :
• Report to the Sales Manager Europe based in the company’s headquarters in Belgium.
• Achieve assigned sales budgets and provide regular forecasts for assigned territory utilizing CRM as required by Sales Management.
• Strengthen company’s presence in the territory by developing existing accounts and prospecting actively.
• Identify and develop business opportunities in a market with high potential.
• Autonomy and flexibility to organize your work, technical engineers to support your presentations and negotiations, IT tools and modern marketing to manage your business.
• Act as a trusted advisor to the customer with multiple relationships created across the business
• Harness and develop expert knowledge of the Structural Engineering industry
• Help drive market demand and combine the challenges of SMEs while being supported by a large group that makes you benefit from its experience, its teams and its infrastructure.
• Responsible, together with the team, to propose and execute a sales plan for his/her region including local sales and marketing actions.
Your profile :
• Bachelor or Master in Civil Engineering (‘bouwkunde’) or similar professional experience
• Combination of technical and entrepreneurial skills
• Demonstrated experience in selling to B2B high-value and high-tech is a plus
• A proven track-record in managing and growing customers
• Reliability, commitment on the medium and long term
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Commercial sensitivity and strength of conviction
• Team spirit
• Fluency in Dutch, French and English
• You can work at home
Our client offers :
• A working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
• The opportunity to become part of a multidisciplinary, expert’s network;
• Flexibility and responsibility
• Variety in projects and clients.
|rue de la Régence, 43
1000 Bruxelles BE
1000 Bruxelles, Belgique
Bruxelles, BelgiqueView all 93 jobs