If you live and breathe marketing, if communication is your passion and if organizing events gives you joy? Then you might be our Marketing & Communication manager
Bachelor or short-term higher education
English, Dutch, French, German
Sectors: Sports and Physical Recreation
Functions: Marketing Communications
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Bringing Inspiration, Innovation and Connection about Talent Development Systems in Football clubs, leagues and federations;
Delivering on a global scale, i.e. worldwide our consulting, education and assessment services based on a unique methodology and with tailor-made solutions.
- Passion for Talent Development
- Fighting well spirit, positive thinking, pro-active acting and entrepreneurship
- Thinking and doing
If you live and breathe marketing, if communication is your passion and if organizing events gives you joy? Then you might be our Marketing & Communication manager with these key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the marketing plan definition and implementation. This includes :
- Above and below the line marketing campaigns and social media
- Take brand management ownership: Raise the awareness of double pass as a brand and its reputation. Translate the brand strategy into brand plans and brand positioning actions. Monitor and adjust the brand identity and visual declination internally and externally.
- Market research by monitoring market trends and competitor’s activities to identify opportunities
- Budget and cost control
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns and actions.
- Owner of the communication plan and its implementation. All internal (i.e. newsletter, e-mail communication,…) and external tactical or corporate (i.e social media, press, website, newsletter,…) communications from set up of the communication plan, to the monitoring of reactions till copywriting messages and carrying out postings.
- Being responsible for the content marketing and social media content management: mobilizing energy in order to share content, detecting opportunities to share our content related to actual news, share content via social media and website, producing valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Organizing high qualitative events (national / international): designing of marketing materials (presentations, promo video’s, communication campaigns….); promoting our event presence via mailings / social media; creating and monitoring of databases with potential customers; selecting the best suitable suppliers and locations, providing advice regarding business partnerships; post-event reporting and evaluation for further optimization.
- Providing marcoms material in order to support all running operations and services we deliver internationally.
- Holder of min. a Bachelor Degree in Marketing and/ or Communication.
- Five years of experience in a Marketing and Communication oriented environment.
- Experience within an international and high skilled environment
- Eager to keep abreast of the latest evolutions in event management, and good, sound understanding of the essentials of marketing communication.
- Quality driven, a customer-first mindset, accurate, proactive and able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent language skills (spoken and written) in English and Flemish. Knowledge of German or French is preferable.
A job in an enthusiastic, dynamic and sportive team within an international football context and innovative environment.