Successfully launched in 2009, ngage is a Management Consulting company specialized in Strategy Execution.
We help our clients to execute their strategy through the optimisation of their capabilities (Operating Model, Process, Organization, HR and IT Impacts). They can also rely on our robust project management skills and a tailored change management approach.
Major actors have already trusted us in industries like Utilities, Financial Services & Insurances, Automotive…
To sustain our growth in Belgium, we are looking for experienced consultants.
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
As a senior consultant, you will further develop your core business and industry expertise and help ngage strengthen and deploy its network. Concretely, your key responsibilities may include:
- Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities;
- Guiding a team through problem definition, issue identification and workplan development using problem solving principles and past experience;
- Performing and interpreting value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients;
- Planning and managing effort to define to-be organization processes, capabilities, application of key technologies, and performance measurements/KPIs;
- Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary;
- Designing surveys, preparing and conducting interviews, and facilitating group meetings and focus groups;
- Taking on a leadership role over team of consultants
- Constructing overall business case logic;
- Identifying a company's key cost and value drivers and explain their priority/influence on business performance.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a consultant role (external or internal)
- Master degree in (Applied) Economic Sciences, Engineering, Commercial Sciences, or any other master degree complemented by a degree in Management Sciences
- Project management skills (and ideally certifications)
- Demonstrates a good understanding of business processes
- Ideally knowledge in one or more of the following areas: support services transformation (HR, Finance, IT), Customer engagement, Business/IT alignment, Operational effectiveness, Change management
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Structural thinking
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in French or Dutch
- Good working knowledge of English
What’s in it for you?
Excellence-drive, Human-centered, Enjoyment-minded; this is the ngage DNA.
Do you have it? If so, we have a lot to offer you:
- Personal development: on-the-job coaching, internal and external training, informal and formal feedback, at least once per project… We take your development seriously and coach you in your role as a consultant.
- Intellectual curiosity: you won’t be bored by routine with us. We constantly challenge you with multidisciplinary, multidimensional and especially interesting projects, with a clear impact for the client. Your work matters!
- Top team spirit: you will soon find your place in our team and be made to feel part of it. You will also learn a lot from your colleagues. And that’s not all, working with us is enjoyable. There’s a fantastic atmosphere and lots of fun: that is also ngage!
To complete this attractive offer, ngage offers a market competitive and tax optimized salary package.