About GCT Consulting: We provide both advice and implementation support to help companies to maintain and advance their existing Information Technology Systems, without jeopardizing them, towards new, more secure and more efficient Systems through judicious use of New Technologies.
French, Dutch, English
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
For one of our clients based in Brussels we are looking for a Java technical writer.
- Manage the development guidelines on confluence for the java development factory (java secure dev. coding, svn, sonar, maven, Jenkins,…) and the new Java platform for the bank.
- The candidate will play an active role in the Quality Gatekeeping team to check the application quality in order to create a continuous improvement of the guidelines.
- You will also manage also the content of courses and take the lead for the organization of on-site training.
You must least 5 years experience in Java development factories + experience in technical documentation writing
- Java J2EE
- Subversion, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar
- Confluence, Jira
- JQuery, Backbone, Ajax, JSON
- Web Services, SOAP, WSDL
- Junit, JMeter, SoapUI, Selenium
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Quick learner
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Flexible, accurate & control minded.
- Be able to work in a team, and with different groups in the organization, provide information and part of the solution, communication skills.
- Assertive, result-oriented, pragmatic, quick learner, structured, entrepreneurial, organizationally sensitive, able to align people behind shared ideas (consensus), team player , quick self-starter, good communication and influencing skills
French and/or Dutch + English is mandatory