Successfully launched in 2009, ngage is a Management Consulting company specialized in Strategy Execution.
We help our clients to execute their strategy through the optimisation of their capabilities (Operating Model, Process, Organization, HR and IT Impacts). They can also rely on our robust project management skills and a tailored change management approach.
Major actors have already trusted us in industries like Utilities, Financial Services & Insurances, Automotive…
Currently we are looking for an experienced Consultant in Enterprise Architecture to facilitate transition from business projects at our clients to IT reality, and provide strategic advice in the area of information systems.
French, English, Dutch
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
As a Senior Consultant in Enterprise Architecture at ngage, you design the architecture of business processes and IT systems that support our clients’ business strategy and organization.
Concretely, your key responsibilities typically include:
- Be responsible for a part (track) of a project, and act as a point of contact between IT and business teams.
- Interact with / listen to the client, in order to accurately capture his ideas, expectations and concerns by asking questions to clarify priorities and potential issues. Organize workshops/meetings to capture the information (formalize and review minutes)
- Participate to business diagnosis. Assist in identifying strategic or operational issues
- Advise and recommend related enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies
- Ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long-term business objectives
- Identify implementation risks and analyse potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives
- Document existing business situations (business processes, organization, roles & responsibilities, etc.)
- Contribute to the development of gap analyses and to-be solutions (target operating models, business processes and organizational impacts)
- Define the IT orientations, targets and rules required for project deliveries. Develop the architecture blueprints.
- Participate in the creation of a roadmap for IT Architecture governance.
- Master degree in Economics Sciences, Business, Engineering, Commercial Sciences, or any other master degree complemented by a degree in Management Sciences
- Any ICT related related curriculum or certifications is a plus (be able to dive into technology issues)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the IT world, or interfacing the IT world with the business (for instance as an internal or external consultant role)
- Broad understanding of the dynamics inside an IT department, and the Business / IT alignment related issues
- Strong ability to formalize (modeling) business and IT. Good understanding of the major architecture and governance standards
- Project management experience
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Structural thinking
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in French or Dutch
- Good working knowledge of English
Nice to have
- Specific industry or capability expertise (CRM, Digital, Information Management, etc.)
- Certifications in COBIT, TOGAF or any other EA related relevant certifications
What’s in it for you?
Excellence-drive, Human-centered, Enjoyment-minded; this is the ngage DNA.
Do you have it? If so, we have a lot to offer you:
- Personal development: on-the-job coaching, internal and external training, informal and formal feedback, at least once per project… We take your development seriously and coach you in your role as a consultant.
- Intellectual curiosity: you won’t be bored by routine with us. We constantly challenge you with multidisciplinary, multidimensional and especially interesting projects, with a clear impact for the client. Your work matters!
- Top team spirit: you will soon find your place in our team and be made to feel part of it. You will also learn a lot from your colleagues. And that’s not all, working with us is enjoyable. There’s a fantastic atmosphere and lots of fun: that is also ngage!
To complete this attractive offer, ngage offers a market competitive package.