If communication is your passion, if organizing events gives you joy, if marketing is your next goal?
Then you might be our next Communication, Event & Marketing Officer.
Sectors: Sports and Physical Recreation
Functions: Marketing Communications
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Bringing Inspiration, Innovation and Connection about Talent Development Systems in Football clubs, leagues and federations;
Delivering on a global scale, i.e. worldwide our consulting, education and assessment services based on a unique methodology and with tailor-made solutions.
• Passion for Talent Development
• Go-for-it-spirit, positive thinking, pro-active acting and intrapreneurship
• Thinking and doing
If communication is your passion, if organizing events gives you joy, if marketing is your next goal? Then you might be our next Communication, Event & Marketing Officer.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Owner of the communication plan and its implementation. All internal (i.e. newsletter, e-mail communication,…) and external tactical and corporate (i.e social media, press, website, newsletter,…) communications from set up of the communication plan, to the monitoring of reactions till copywriting messages and carrying out postings.
- Being responsible for the content management: mobilizing energy in order to share content, detecting opportunities to share our content related to actual news, share content via social media and website, producing valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Organizing high qualitative events (national / international): designing of marketing materials (presentations, promo video’s, communication campaigns….); promoting our event presence via mailings / social media; creating and monitoring of databases with potential customers; selecting the best suitable suppliers and locations, providing advice regarding business partnerships; post-event reporting and evaluation for further optimization.
- Providing marcoms material in order to support all running operations and services we deliver internationally.
- Market research by monitoring market trends and competitor’s activities to identify opportunities.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns and actions.
- Eager to keep abreast of the latest evolutions in event management, and good, sound understanding of the in’s and out’s of communication practice and social media.
- Quality driven, a customer-first mindset, accurate, proactive and able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent language skills (spoken and written) in English and Dutch. Knowledge of a third language is preferable.
A job in an enthusiastic, dynamic and sportive team within an international football context and innovative environment.