Are you looking for a job with a future and prospects of advancement in an exciting sector? Then we may have the ideal challenge for you!
Lineas Intermodal provides integrated rail transport solutions.
French, Dutch, English
Sectors: Transport and Storage - Materials
Contract Type: Contract duration specified
More and more cargo is being transported by rail. That is a logical development: it is much better for the environment and for mobility than transport by road. Rail is also safer and often more efficient.
Lineas is one of the largest European private players in rail freight.
We see it as our responsibility to convince companies to be part of the modal shift: moving freight off the roads and onto the rails. We are turning this ambitious mission into a reality with the best products, innovative services, a large fleet and a lot of passion and commitment for our customers.
We want to grow and really make a difference at international level.
- Using a track and trace system, you will inform customers at all times about the shipment they have booked.
- You are 'client-minded' and know better than anybody how to overcome problems with their shipment.
- Your communication skills mean that you have no problem reporting quality problems.
- You handle the administration relating to management of the wagon sets.
- Organising a daily conference call with your suppliers is a must.
- You work in a structured way, meaning that you can maintain an overall picture of the transport planning of the terminals.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Logistics
- You can communicate fluently in English, Dutch, French and German
- Spanish & Italian would be a plus
- You have good communication skills, are flexible and able to withstand stress.
- You would work in three shifts (6-14/ 14-22/ 22-6)
What do we have to offer you?
- You would receive an attractive salary with good fringe benefits.
- Right from the start, we would provide you with thorough in-house training and all the coaching you need to get started. Even after that, you would be given every opportunity to develop your talents.
- You would be able to work independently of time and place - even if it is occasionally better to work from home or on location.
- You would be joining a young, energetic company. Things progress fast here, and so change is a constant. And that opens the way for your career prospects.