Are you looking for a job with a future and prospects of advancement in an exciting sector? Then we may have the ideal challenge for you! Lineas Intermodal provides integrated rail transport solutions.
Goods transport by train will become increasingly more important in the future. It is far less detrimental to the environment and mobility than road transport. Furthermore, it is often safer and more efficient.
Lineas is one of the largest European private enterprises in the area of goods transport by rail.
We therefore believe that it is our responsibility to convince companies to opt for the modal shift away from the road towards more goods by rail.
We carry out that ambitious task with the best products, innovative services, a large fleet and a great deal of passion and input for our customers. We want to grow and make a real difference on an international scale.
Are you looking for a job with a future and prospects of advancement in an exciting sector? Then we may have the ideal challenge for you!
Lineas Intermodal provides integrated rail transport solutions.
What does that actually mean?
- As the 'single point of contact', telephone contact with customers doesn't scare you;
- You would monitor customers' bookings from start to finish, both in writing and orally;
- You would handle the planning of our trains for the customer;
- You would also be responsible for the entire train planning of our own and external terminals;
- With your problem-solving attitude, you enjoy sorting out your customers' complaints and problems.
Are you suitable for this job?
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Logistics or equivalent experience.
- You can communicate in writing and orally in English, Dutch, French and German
- Spanish & Italian would be a plus
- A feeling for sales would definitely be welcome
- You are able to withstand stress and are very 'client-minded'
- You are prepared to work in shifts (early/day/late)
- You would work from Antwerp Berchem (easy to reach via public transport).
What do we have to offer?
We offer a challenging, instructive job with international contacts within the logistics sector. This vacancy is the ideal entry job for future development into a sales or operational (day) function. In addition, we offer an attractive salary plus various fringe benefits.
|Koning Albert II-laan 37
1030 Bruxelles BE
Boulevard Roi Albert II, Schaarbeek, België
Boulevard du Roi Albert II, Brussels, BelgiumView all 88 jobs