As an Internal Sales employee you'll support the growth of our products within the team. You'll be responsible for the crucial tasks of calculating and determining the price for our clients.
Goods transport by train will become increasingly more important in the future. It is far less detrimental to the environment and mobility than road transport. Furthermore, it is often safer and more efficient. Lineas is one of the largest European private enterprises in the area of goods transport by rail. We therefore believe that it is our responsibility to convince companies to opt for the modal shift away from the road towards more goods by rail. We carry out that ambitious task with the best products, innovative services, a large fleet and a great deal of passion and input for our customers. We want to grow and make a real difference on an international scale.
Aims of the job
Why are we looking for an Internal Sales employee?
You’ll participate in the growth of our products for the Consumer Goods industry within Europe by centralising cost and price calculations and communicating this to clients.
What exactly does that mean in reality?
As an Internal Sales employee you'll support the growth of our products within the team. You'll be responsible for the crucial tasks of calculating and determining the price for our clients in the consumer goods industry.
On a daily basis you are in touch with our customers who constantly require care of their price demand for further growths of our transports. These demand need to be centralised to ensure to the crucial follow-up. Price will be set-up by making the right cost calculation and finding out the accurate market price. For cost calculation you will be in contact with our other departments, both in Brussels as at our subsidiaries Lineas France, Lineas Netherlands and Lineas Germany.
You will be in close contact with the Key Account manager to discuss all price demands. Frequent visits to both forwarding companies as end-customers will be part of your job.
After the right centralisation, you will be able to make price analysis and reinforcing our position with transport sector for the chemical companies.
You'll manage price requests that come in directly from our European clients:
• You'll centralise all price requests
• You'll collect all cost elements via our internal departments (business management, Green Xpress quotes, Lineas Germany/ France/ the Netherlands, carrier sales)
• You'll consult with the Key Account Manager for accurate margins and therefore accurate pricing
• You'll structure the price requests in order to gain more independence in establishing the pricing for various clients.
You'll follow up the tenders:
• When a client accepts a tender, you'll ensure the correct flow to the operational departments
• You'll follow up price requests and calculate the success rate for different types of transport
• This will enable you to collect information about our market situation and will give you more insight into accurate pricing
Are you right for this job?
• Bachelor's degree with a commercial background or two years of experience in a similar position.
• Good knowledge of French, English, Dutch
• Are open to a different working culture
• Good knowledge of CRM, CIS (ERP), MS Office, SharePoint
What we have to offer
• You will get an attractive salary with nice fringe benefits.
• We will provide thorough in-house training and all the coaching you need to get started, plus every opportunity subsequently to develop your talents further.
• You can work autonomously, without time constraints, even from home or on location now and then when it is more convenient to do so.
• You will be joining a young and energetic company, where things are moving fast and are always changing, with constant career prospects for you.
• You will build up very quickly the right knowledge of the company and the sector, giving you the right set of skills to develop further within the company
|Koning Albert II-laan 37
1030 Bruxelles BE