To strengthen our official partnership with Salesforce and satisfy our exploding demand for client projects, we are looking for #curious, #nimble and #committed consultants with Salesforce certifications (Salescloud and/or Servicecloud and/or Force.com)
Dutch, English, French
Sectors: Computer Software, Computer/IT Services, Management Consulting Services
Functions: Managerial Consulting, Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting, Systems Analysis - IT
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
- We are asUgo consulting, a different CRM Salesforce integrator.
- We are an entrepreneurial and quickly growing company with a solid client portfolio. We have one focus: meeting our clients’ objectives to create real customer experience. We help them on Salesforce solutions, providing functional guidance and technical expertise.
- We establish a transversal approach between: Marketing, Sales & Customer Service; Business & IT; Agility & Project Management. We help our clients embrace a new digital era and connect to their customers in a new, innovative and efficient way.
- To satisfy our exploding demand for client projects, we are looking for #curious, #nimble and #committed colleagues.
As a Salesforce Technical Analyst, your specific tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Challenge business requirements gathering sessions and drive solution design workshops
- Conduct technical analysis and the preparation of technical specifications for Salesforce solutions, including integration components (SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, ApexWeb Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, and SFDC data loaders)
- Interface with business team as advisor for new functionality from Salesforce.com app exchange applications, releases, and upgrades
- Create and coordinate technical documentation related to Salesforce developments
- Contribute to training material and documentation for Salesforce.com end-users
- Coordinate test execution to ensure that all technical customizations and configurations follow industry and delivery best practices
- Manages deployment of solution to each environment (e.g. Development, Test, Production)
- Act as a reference for importing and exporting data in Salesforce.com
- Deliver informative, well-organized demos to business teams.
You profile :
- Master degree (preferably in IT, business, engineering or computer science)
- Force.com Developer or Advanced Developer (Salescloud and/or Servicecloud is a plus)
- Fan of JAVA, C# or Apex
- Proven Salesforce administrative and integration skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) in French and/or Dutch and English
- Eagerness to evolve in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexibility to work abroad is a plus
- #Curious, #Nimble, #Committed
The #benefits of joining asUgo
- Choose an environment offering a healthy dose of real responsibility and challenging projects
- Get inspired by our knowledge exchange and our opportunities to co-shape
- Take your career into your own hands and further develop your own superpowers
- Get a competitive salary package, with car and other benefits
- Join an innovative, ambitious and 100% future-focused organization
- Be ahead of the Big 4, by working on innovative projects in a human context