To strengthen our official partnership with Salesforce and satisfy our exploding demand for client projects, we are looking for #curious, #nimble and #committed consultants with Salesforce certifications, and motivated to grow & inspire our teams.
Dutch, English, French
Sectors: Computer Software, Computer/IT Services, Management Consulting Services
Functions: Managerial Consulting, Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting, Systems Analysis - IT
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
- We are asUgo consulting, a young & different CRM Salesforce integrator.
- We are an entrepreneurial and quickly growing company with a solid client portfolio. We have one focus: meeting our clients’ objectives to create real customer experience. We help them on CRM Salesforce solutions, providing functional guidance and technical expertise.
- We establish a transversal approach between: Marketing, Sales & Customer Service; Business & IT; Agility & Project Management. We help our clients embrace a new digital era and connect to their customers in a new, innovative and efficient way.
- To satisfy our exploding demand for client projects, we are looking for #curious, #nimble and #committed colleagues.
Function: As a Salesforce Functional Analyst, your specific tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Drive and challenge business requirements gathering sessions
- Act as a liaison agent between business and development team to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com working features
- For each requirement advise our clients with the optimum solution (standard, app exchange, custom)
- Develop and maintain processes to continuously monitor data quality
- Create training material and documentation for Salesforce.com users and train new end-users (train the trainer approach) on Salesforce.com and related applications
- Create and document the testing strategy (following industry best practices) and coordinate the test execution
- Deliver informative, well-organized demos to business teams.
You profile :
- Master degree (preferably in business, engineering or computer science)
- Any Salesforce Sales cloud and/or Service cloud certification (Force.com is a plus)
- Proven Salesforce administrative skills (workflows, approval processes, validation rules, import/export data,…)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) in French and/or Dutch and English and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Client-oriented attitude
- Flexibility to work abroad is a plus
- #Curious, #Nimble, #Committed
The #benefits of joining asUgo
- Choose an environment offering a healthy dose of real responsibility and challenging projects
- Get inspired by our knowledge exchange and our opportunities to co-shape
- Take your career into your own hands and further develop your own superpowers
- Join an innovative, ambitious and 100% future-focused organization
- Get an attractive salary package, with car and other benefits
- Be ahead of the Big 4, by working on innovative projects in a human context