Is it in your nature to focus on customers and solutions? Are you looking for a job with a future and development opportunities in an exciting sector? Then we might have the ideal challenge for you!
In the future, transporting goods by train will become an ever more important transport method. It imposes less of a burden on the environment and on mobility than road transport. Moreover, it is safer and often more efficient. The Lineas Group is one of the largest private European players in the field of freight transport by rail. We therefore see it as our responsibility to convince companies to take part in the modal shift – away from road, more goods by rail.
We are realising this ambitious mission with the best products, innovative services, a large fleet and considerable passion and commitment to our customers. We want to grow and really make a difference in the international arena.
Objectives of the position
What is the role of a Logistics Customer Service Employee?
You will be the face of the company and the most important link in the logistics chain. From the request to arrival at the customer, you will ensure that the link between the commercial and the operational always works perfectly. With your positive attitude and communication skills, you will ensure that information flows smoothly. Getting freight trains moving is about more than calculations and logistics; you will manage all this and keep track of everything administratively.
What are the main duties of a Logistics Customer Service Employee?
· Satisfying customers – For our customers, you will actually be Lineas. Once they have placed their order, you will monitor our internal processes and adapt them to suit the customer.
· You will coordinate specific transport services for different customers, which may be based both nationally and internationally. You will be able to manage capacity (filling level) and to adjust or draw up plans in consultation with the customer.
· Producing consignment notes – You will take charge of the administrative task of drawing up consignment notes. You will help come up with digitisation ideas for every step in the process.
· Problem-solving ability – You will be able to put out fires if necessary. Need to find a solution to get your train moving? You will easily get to the bottom of the issue so that this works out fine.
· Reporting – You will monitor the quality of our service to the customer by means of standardised reports.
· Working in various systems – You will manage to switch smoothly between the various systems, understanding exactly what each system does.
· Link between the commercial and the operational – You will adapt the information that you receive to suit the various departments.
· Optimising processes – You will not be satisfied with simply following processes mindlessly. Do you think that things could be better? Quicker? Easier? If so, you will consult your colleagues and customers and look for concrete improvements.
· Projects – If you want, you will be given the chance to collaborate on interesting projects.
Are you suited to this job?
As a CS Representative your main focus will be on customer service. You have a hands-on mentality and are able to set priorities if necessary.
- You have a Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience;
- You are familiar with the various Microsoft Office programs;
- You can deal with a changing environment. We are growing quickly at Lineas;
- You are a multitasker and someone who really values efficiency;
- You believe in pulling your sleeves up and learning things. This means that you are also organised;
- You have the necessary powers of persuasion, you are proactive and you can work both alone and within a team;
- You are a good communicator, and you speak Dutch, French and English fluently. A good command of German is a definite asset.
What do we offer?
You will receive an attractive salary with attractive benefits. We will give you thorough in-house training when you begin, and all the coaching you need to start working. You will continue to be offered every opportunity to further develop your talents. You will be joining a young, energetic and dynamic company. Things progress quickly here, so there is always a great deal of change. This will open up permanent prospects for your career.
Lineas stands for diversity. We believe that skills and talent are unrelated to gender, race, age, social background, sexual orientation, philosophical or religious beliefs, ...
|Koning Albert II-laan 37
1030 Bruxelles BE
Noordveenakkerstraat, Gent, België
Koning Albert II Laan, Brussel, België
Koning Albert II-Laan, Bruxelles, BelgiqueView all 34 jobs