To strengthen our official partnership with Salesforce and satisfy our exploding demand for client projects, we are looking for #curious, #nimble and #committed consultants with Salesforce certifications, and motivated to grow & inspire our teams.
French, English, Dutch
Management Consulting Services, Computer Software
Managerial Consulting, Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting
- We are asUgo consulting, a dynamic & different CRM Salesforce integrator.
- We are an entrepreneurial and quickly growing company with a solid client portfolio. We have one focus: meeting our clients’ objectives to create real customer experience. We help them on CRM Salesforce solutions, providing functional guidance and technical expertise.
- We establish a transversal approach between: Marketing, Sales & Customer Service; Business & IT; Agility & Project Management. We help our clients embrace the digital era and connect to their customers in an innovative and efficient way.
- To satisfy our exploding demand for client projects, we are looking for #curious, #nimble and #committed colleagues.
Function: As a Business Analyst Senior, your specific tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Guide and drive projects, together with internal & external colleagues
- Co-reflect and co-shape solutions with the customer
- Drive and challenge business requirements gathering sessions
- Nourish the customer journey experience while enabling a healthy technical outcome
- Act as a liaison agent between business and development teams
- Advise our clients with the optimal solution (standard, app exchange, custom)
- Make sure processes are shaped to continuously monitor data quality
- Guide the testing strategy (following industry best practices) and coordinate the test execution
- Inspire teams through well-organized demos
- Enrich the vision of your colleagues, and vice versa
- Shape internal journeys, while growing your own experience
Your profile :
- Superpowers for managing projects, guiding customer stakeholders and inspiring colleagues
- Excellent communication (written and oral) in French and/or Dutch and English and interpersonal skills
- Driven to find and co-shape solutions, humanly and organisationally
- Motivated to grow the relationship with new and existing customers
- Any Salesforce Sales cloud and/or Service cloud certification is a plus
- Proven Salesforce administrative skills (workflows, approval processes, validation rules, import/export data,…)
- Eagerness to have impact in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Client-oriented attitude
- Passionate about the Salesforce ecosystem
- Flexibility to work abroad is a plus
- #Curious, #Nimble, #Committed
The #benefits of joining asUgo
- Choose an environment offering a healthy dose of real responsibility, challenging projects and the possibility to really make a difference
- Get inspired by our knowledge exchange and our opportunities to co-shape
- Take your career into your own hands and further develop your own superpowers
- Join an innovative, ambitious and 100% future-focused organization
- Get an attractive salary package, with car and other benefits
- Be ahead of the Big 4, by working on innovative projects in a human context