Marketing & Communication
English, Dutch, French
Functions: Marketing Communications, Market Research, Brand/Product Marketing
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
WHO YOU ARE
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energised by driving business growth and contributing to overall success of IKEA through solving tough analytical problems. Additionally, you are motivated by increasing customer value and thinking customer first. You have 10 years of experience in planning, driving output and measuring marketing performance (business), as well as experience in defining marketing KPIs aligned with strategic objectives as well as experience from retail (preferably home furnishing sector).
You have knowledge of:
- Data analysis and techniques for following up and measuring activity efficiency and effectiveness using relevant tools and technology
- Current marketing trends, developments, and performance metrics.
- Marketing technology
- IKEA multichannel reality and online customer behaviours
- Change management methods and tools as well as stakeholder management
- You have good leadership capabilities with an ability to lead both peers and stakeholders. With strong analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills you have an ability to make decisions with speed and simplicity, combined with the ability to apply an analytical and problem-solving mindset to identify trends and solve complex problems. Finally, you have the ability to take a holistic view of a global organisation and identify business opportunities accordingly, as well as the ability to follow up and measure performance of output and capture learnings to improve planning and performance moving forward.
In the role as Marketing Performance Leader, you are responsible for leading the Marketing Performance framework, defining the KPIs & measurement, optimising the ROI and influencing the business to act on recommendations.
- Act as a member of the Marketing Management team and proactively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Be responsible for defining the Marketing Performance Framework (including KPIs and measurements)
- Be responsible for driving a significant improvement of the ROI of Marketing activities to contribute to the Marketing function’s extraordinary result
- Identify recommendations and influence key stakeholders to ensure that goals are consistently met
- Lead the overall performance analysis of paid, owned and earned media to drive ROI
- Collaborate in the execution of global post activity implementation reviews, sharing key findings with stakeholders to improve the quality of global content and media development
- Contribute with identifying growth opportunities and together with Marketing Management Team
- Lead the marketing plan process, ensuring objectives are based on a clear understanding of our current performance and ROI
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximise impact
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our offer. We bounce ideas back and forth, we challenge each other and we are crazy passionate about communication. Of course we’re also the ones who make sure to keep all our fellow co-workers informed, engaged and connected in a constantly changing business environment.