Marketing & Communication
Dutch, French, English
Functions: Direct Marketing (CRM)
Contract Type: Contract duration specified
WHO YOU ARE
- Curious about the power of loyalty programs and their impact on business performance, customer engagement and brand metrics.
- Ability to manage and support IKEA Family solutions and implement new benefits and rewards.
- Experienced in implementing CRM push and pull campaigns, following global guidelines and complementing with local needs.
- Passionate about understanding customer behaviour and sales data, translating the outcome into relevant and customized communication.
- Motivated by increasing customer lifetime value and customer satisfaction by applying a customer-first mindset.
- Passionate about understanding the behaviours of the many people, the local Life at Home and current Home Furnishing trends.
- Experienced in working with Salesforce, Responsys or similar advanced campaign management tools. Experience with data enrichment technology like a DMP is a plus.
- Experience in the retail industry, home furnishing and/or a B2C environment is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and perform with quality and speed
- Strong project and campaign management and coordination skills
- Creative mindset with the ability to create relevant customized direct communication
- Customer-first, commercially-oriented mindset that finds the sweet spot where customer and business needs meet.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to monitor performance and formulate learnings and recommendations for improvement.
- Motivated by the IKEA culture and values
- Knowledge of English and French or Dutch
- Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to the marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals.
- Implement communication engagement programs and other customer club communications (e.g. IKEA business), as required by the commercial plans.
- Take ownership for all tasks related to planning and production for member campaigns to deliver customized and targeted direct communication.
- Ensure the process for creating direct member communication (briefing of agency partners, liaising with internal functions, follow up and testing) is delivered to ensure all campaign deadlines are met.
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure accurate product selection and copy alignment within the defined integrated campaign strategy.
- Carry out new direct member led executions (triggered, behaviour & predictive), testing and learning which drives the most added value for the members and IKEA.
- Monitor, report and bring recommendations on how to improve KPI’s and member engagement.
- Secure that all communications adhere to the IKEA Brand guidelines and values.
- Secure that all executions are optimised for the Belgian market.
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
In this role you will report to the Country Customer Engagement & Loyalty Manager.
This role is a temporary role until end of August 2021 and is located in Service Office, Zaventem
Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our offer. We bounce ideas back and forth, we challenge each other and we are crazy passionate about communication.
Of course we’re also the ones who make sure to keep all our fellow co-workers informed, engaged and connected in a constantly changing business environment.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!