Marketing & Communication
Dutch, French, English
Functions: Direct Marketing (CRM), Business Analysis/Research
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
WHO YOU ARE
- For this role we believe you have deep knowledge of data governance, data analysis and statistical modelling.
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in Business Inteligence, Marketing (Inteligence), Statistic, Mathematics, Psychology or a similar field.
- You have experience in working with SQL, R or Python.
- You are keen to learn new tools and models and motivated to share your knowledge with IKEA peers.
- You have strong prioritization and organization skills, have a great eye for detail, a critical mindset and a curious attitude.
- You are curious for customer behavior in relation to loyalty programs and CRM and have broad knowledge of performance marketing metrics.
- Furthermore, you have the ability to perform advanced analysis, draw conclusions from customer data and communicate effectively.
- You have the ability to deliver within the scope of tasks and perform with quality and speed as well as to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve.
- You are motivated by increasing customer lifetime value and customer satisfaction by applying a customer first mindset.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships.
- As a person you are passionate about IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance.
- You have knowledge of English and French or Dutch
In the role as CRM & Loyalty Analyst, you are responsible for providing customer analytics and insights for defining offerings to attract, retain and engage customers, increasing overall lifetime value.
- Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Drive statistical analysis and data modelling to create insight led local offerings for engagement opportunities across multiple customer groups
- Drive performance analysis and optimization of local offerings/local Family benefits, rewards and engagement across multiple customer groups
- Collaborate with central CRM Hub on data/analytics and performance of all customer engagement activities, and deriving local insights
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact
- Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the function in order to contribute to the business goals
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
- In this role you will report to the Country Customer Engagement & Loyalty Manager. This role is located in Service Office, Zaventem
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!